Monday 23 August 2004

Hope things go as planned

12 weeks maternity leave! Will we go ahead? Heh heh ;-) Am very happy for all prospective mommies out there. SIL happens to be one - we're so thrilled for her! I hope it's a boy.

And I'm surprisingly impressed at what came across last night at our National Day Rally. If our new management really takes on their apparently adopted "let live" approach, then there might be some hope! Based simply on the rally speech, it's looking good so far. Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. These days, I'm almost a believer in my mom's Chinese thing about not ever mentioning "the good", lest it vanish together with the mere breath of my utterance. But I did enjoy how PM said the word "funky". Sean swears he must have practised in front of a mirror.

No comments: