Wednesday 27 June 2007

Bright, Sun-Shiny Day

It's stabilised. Left and right eye, now, according to doc, have eagle vision. Not that I need to swoop down a few miles and catch up an unsuspecting hare with my talons or what. But it's nice to know that from where I'm sitting here in the office, that dark grey container stacked up far out there in the container terminal says NOL on its side, in white letters. Another one says HANJIN. There's also OOCL (red on white background), and yesterday I saw one that said HYUNDAI. What larks!

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still getting used to it. The surgery itself was fine. Had it done at NUH. Recovery was pretty standard. But I still find myself trying to take off my glasses (what glasses?) at bedtime, or feeling like I need to remove my contacts already after a long day. Hard to shake off the habit of being a speccy for 26 years!

No comments: