Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Scrapping Senes

I don't suppose just getting a proper machine and supplies qualifies us as a scrapping family, especially since I have no intentions of actually putting together any scrapbook pages. But I like the sound of it anyway. Reminds me of Scrappy Doo and his wonderful "Lemme at 'em! I'll splat 'em!" attitude!

The Sizzix Big Shot (what a great name!) is very well made, and looks charming, to me. Embossing and cutting is literally a turn-the-crank affair. Even Sophie can work it without help.

It's great for engaging the kids since they're very free at home now, and will be even "freer" during the coming school holidays. I love the pretty dies and embossing folders that we got to go with it. That said, it took us two and a half hours at the shop, with the help of our ever reliable old friend W, to make our final selection!




Now all I need are holidays to play with everything, and lots and lots of paper!

No comments: