Tuesday 7 March 2006

Ai-yah!!!

I almost made it! This time, I passed 2 out of the remaining 3 papers. The one I didn't get, Paper C, the very last one, not a single person in the whole of Singapore who took it passed! Is that a scandal or what. Anyway. It means I don't qualify to register as patent agent, yet again. Oh well. Like it matters. I've still to get this little living creature that's been growing inside me for the last 7 months safely out, and routinized, and that's already going to take up the rest of the year. Career options? Huh? What's that?

But other things are moving along. There's a good chance both house and car will be really, properly, settled this weekend - keeping fingers crossed. And little miss Sarah will be starting school on 6 April. I'm very excited for her! We've got everything she'll need, including the school uniform, which she tried on and promptly started prancing around in. Hopefully she'll adjust quickly to later lunch and nap times than what she's currently used to. We're really thankful big brother Matt is such a sweet role model (he's certainly well named, going by his Chinese character 楷), so bringing up Sarah has been relatively easy since she quite hero worships him, despite all those 'hey's.

Footnote: (haha, pun intended) I just went for the second pedicure of my life! Pink laquer and all. First was during our honeymoon in Koh Samui, what, 6 years ago! No nail colour that time. Mmmm... I could really get used to it. Happily, pedis last a month or two, so with some careful management I can probably still scrape together enough to treat myself and keep up nice-looking feet.

No comments: