Monday 25 September 2006

Roll To Me

OK Sophie has taken the rolling thing beyond cute. She actually wakes up at 1am to practice. Every night. From quietly sleeping on her tummy, she'll make like a stranded beetle and wail until I settle her back onto her tummy again. She's supposed to be able to do it herself, but the cot is not infinitely wide and she can only roll one way, so when she ends up against the side, she's as good as stuck.

It's really ironic how anxious we all were to have Matt hit his milestones as early as possible, and now here I am, wearily plodding along behind Sophie as she zooms ahead.

Other news:
- my 3rd attempt at paper C coming up in 2 weeks' time.
- Matt and Sarah swap seats in the car so that each gets time up front between the parents. It's rather quieter this week since Matt's behind now and doesn't natter away nearly as much as when he's right beside us. Sarah and I have a little love thing going on where she strokes my face and I cuddle her back. I'm so glad we decided to swap. Poor girl has been getting neglected sitting all alone behind, on our way to school and work in the mornings. Thumbs up for the 3-in-a-row front seating configuration in the Honda Edix!

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

Hi! I'm a new sg blogging mum, just dropping by to say hello!
Beautiful daughter you have there. Wish I have a daughter. sigh....
Best wishes.