Friday 2 February 2007

Feliz Cumpleañoz!

The little sweeties at home gave me extra hugs and greetings when we got up this morning.

On the way in the car, Sarah asked me, "How old are you, Mommy?"

"Can you guess?"

"Erm, five?"

"No!"

Matt ventured, "Are you 35?"

"I'm not that old! Guess again."

Sean said, "It's one less."

I added, "Ya, what is one less than 35, Matt?"

Matt shouted, "I know, I know, it's 34!"

"That's right! I'm 34 years old."

Then Sarah asked, "What is your birthday, Mommy?"

"2nd of February."

"No, it's 34!!" she replied.

"No Sarah, it's not 'what is your birthday', it's 'how old are you'."

"I'm three years old."

3 comments:

zeenie said...

Happy birthday!! =)

May the good Lord bless you!

(Honestly, you look alot younger!)

Anders Brink said...

Happy Birthday, Lucille and Sean

Clownfish said...

For a while I thought I was reading a Baby Blues script... :D

And, oh, happy belated birthday, L. Was distracted by another event on the same day ;)