Wednesday 14 March 2007

Booked for Ballet

I'm terribly excited. For years I've been wanting to do ballet. Things suddenly came together today!

First I get a private message from a mommy on a local mother's forum telling me about a kids' ballet class suitable for Sarah. Quick consultation with S via sms, and I register her together with payment immediately! And this is at a public community club.

Then I get inspired and do a google search on Singapore ballet and it throws up a beginners' class at the Y. Some phone calls and an email from the person in charge (oh yes and a consultation of some members at said mother's forum), and I'm going to mail the form, photo and cheque tomorrow!

All this without having to stir from my seat. OK I had to take a walk to the printer and back but isn't it absolutely marvellous what levels communication technologies have reached today?

I love it!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I'm sure Sarah will love ballet. Alison has lessons at Palais Dance in Crown Centre and really enjoys herself at them.