Friday 9 March 2007

Shopped out

Phew. We were supposed to have taken leave to chill! But Tuesday we went and got another bicycle, for Sarah. Wednesday I got me a pair of GAP jeans - kids sized at a factory outlet for less than 15% the price of a very similar looking pair of Levis! Haha. Yesterday was the clincher. S and I got a pile of basics at U2, I got a long skirt at Fox, and, we got an HP colour laser printer and Sony laptop at the IT show! Gulp. No more shopping for the rest of this year, I think. These will all have to count towards our birthday and Christmas presents. Just as well - gift giving to each other is such a left-pocket-right-pocket exercise for us, it's becoming nothing more than an excuse to splurge.

The printer's home but we're waiting for the laptop to be delivered today. I can't wait! We'll finally be able to print our own pictures and I can make personalised cards etc. Matt's already asking us to print Gundam pictures for him to colour, and naming us all the games he's expecting S to install. Some of these he played briefly on S's laptop long ago, but for want of space they got uninstalled to make way for other new games. I'd totally forgotten about them myself! Oh boy. Definitely going to password protect the thing.

No comments: